Citrix Virtual Desktop IaaS From Netrepid
Since 2012, Netrepid has been a Citrix Partner. Currently, we are recognized as a Silver Solution Advisor and also an Authorized Service Provider.
Because of these certifications, you’ll be able to work side-by-side with Netrepid as you plan, design, implement and maintain Citrix virtual desktop solutions for virtualization, networking and cloud computing.
Enable higher availability and agility of desktop services unmatched by traditional PCs. Reduce the cost of desktop ownership. Contact us, chat with us for more details, or call 800.577.6981 to speak to an Account Executive about our virtualization solutions from Citrix.
Curious About Citrix Virtual Desktops?
Trust Your Virtualization To A Citrix Partner.Contact Us Today!
More Info On Citrix Virtual Desktops & Support
Why would a company utilize Citrix virtual desktop solutions over installing their own virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)? According to our experience, two major reasons come to mind.
- Resource consumption. Citrix virtual desktops are hosted on a single, shared server (not that you need to worry about that, because we offer a hosted solution). By comparison, VDI is hosted on individual operating systems. This setup allows us to keep our costs and consumption down – allowing us to pass savings on to your business each month.
- Expense of licensing. For a properly licensed VDI environment, data center providers need to provide dedicated hardware and licensing for each customer utilizing VDI. Because of the additional hardware necessary to accomplish this, providers have to bill customers a dedicated server fee before the monthly per user cost for each virtual desktop. By comparison, virtual desktop customers often only pay a fee per user, per month without the added costs for hardware and licensing. For Netrepid customers, that could result in an expense of multiple thousands of dollars more than you need to spend for the same desired results for your business.
- Lack of flexibility. The individual operating system setup that comes with VDI installations often requires employees to be connected to the corporate network in order for IT to retain control over the security of the device. Hosted virtual desktops, by comparison, enable remote users to access their desktop profile from any location.
Citrix Virtual Desktop Support And Services
Netrepid offers dedicated support services for Citrix’s industry-leading end-to-end virtualization systems, networking and software-as-a-service (SaaS) technologies.
We are a silver-certified Citrix Support Center that understands business demands and delivers Citrix support solutions quickly and efficiently. With a highly trained staff of senior engineers, Netrepid is capable of supporting your operations as your needs require. Unlike other support solutions, Netrepid does not place limits on support, you get consistent and unlimited service at one low price.
- Expert Advice—Our engineers will advise on deployment options, optimal configuration settings, and ongoing optimization tuning.
- Knowledgeable Support Desk—Our experienced support desk is ready to help answer any questions you may have.
- Quarterly System Assessments—Our certified engineers gather historical data from your Citrix deployments on a quarterly basis and generate a detailed report with recommendations on how to improve the performance of your Citrix network.
- Call Us—Have a question? With unlimited support calls, you can call us with any questions, ideas, or concerns.
- Flexibility— Netrepid understands that each customer has unique requirements and needs and we meet those needs with flexible reporting, SLAs, and coverage.
- Hardware Maintenance—Any maintenance is included and provided by Citrix, based on the level of Citrix maintenance contract you purchased.
- Citrix knowledge base Access—Unlimited access the online Citrix support and knowledge base online to explore and learn at your convenience.
- Language Barrier Concerns— Netrepid is experienced with handling myriad issues associated with language barriers.
Deliver virtual desktops and apps on-demand to every user
Citrix XenDesktop is a desktop virtualization solution that transforms Windows desktops and applications into an on-demand service available to any user, anywhere, on any device. With XenDesktop, you can securely deliver individual Windows, web and SaaS applications, or full virtual desktops, to PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones, laptops and thin clients—all with a high-definition user experience.
What is desktop virtualization?
Desktop virtualization is a set of mainstream technologies that optimize the delivery of desktops, applications and data to users. The operating system, apps and data are decoupled from the underlying PC hardware and moved to the datacenter, where they can be centrally managed and secured. Instead of juggling thousands of static desktop images, IT can manage and update the OS and apps once, from one location, then deliver desktops and apps customized to meet the performance, security and mobility requirements of each individual user.
Desktop management with data security
XenDesktop is a comprehensive desktop virtualization solution that includes all the capabilities required to deliver desktops, apps and data securely to every user in an enterprise. Trusted by the world’s largest organizations, XenDesktop has won numerous awards for its leading-edge technology and strategic approach to desktop virtualization.
XenDesktop helps businesses:
- Enable virtual workstyles to increase workforce productivity from anywhere
- Leverage the latest mobile devices to drive innovation throughout the business
- Rapidly adapt to change with fast, flexible desktop and app delivery for offshoring, M&A, branch expansion and other initiatives
- Transform desktop computing with centralized delivery, management and security
A complete line of XenDesktop editions lets you choose the ideal solution for your business needs and IT strategy. XenDesktop VDI edition, a scalable solution for delivering virtual desktops in a VDI scenario, includes Citrix HDX technology, provisioning services, and profile management. XenDesktop Enterprise edition is an enterprise-class desktop virtualization solution with FlexCast delivery technology that delivers the right type of virtual desktop with on-demand applications to any user, anywhere. The comprehensive Platinum edition includes advanced management, monitoring and security capabilities.
How XenDesktop helps your business
Citrix XenDesktop lets you deliver on-demand virtual desktop and applications anywhere your users work, anywhere your business takes you, to any type of device, bringing unprecedented flexibility and mobility to your workforce. XenDesktop unlocks the full productivity and creativity of every worker while helping the entire organization adapt rapidly to new challenges and opportunities.
Enables productivity for any user, anywhere
To put the best talent to work for your organization, you need to be able to deliver their desktops wherever they are in the world, and wherever they go, any time they need them. With XenDesktop, your users can take advantage of virtual workstyles such as teleworking and workshifting to integrate desktop computing more seamlessly into their lives, and never lose productivity just because they’re away from the office.
Increases user choice and flexibility
Today’s workers are more savvy than ever when it comes to using the latest mobile devices. XenDesktop empowers them to use smartphones, tablets, personal laptops – any device they choose – as a seamless part of their corporate desktop experience. This makes your organization the kind of place the best workers of the digital generation want to be, and by saying Yes! to their preferences, you inspire them to drive further innovation in everything they do.
Improves business agility
Competitive advantage depends on your ability to get work done the right way, in the right place, at the right time. Fast, flexible virtual desktop delivery with XenDesktop helps you adapt quickly and cost-effectively to business changes from mergers to growth initiatives to strategies like workshifting and offshoring. As global markets demand more fluid and responsive virtual organizations, XenDesktop lets you deploy full desktop computing resources wherever they’re needed in seconds.
Simplifies desktop management, strengthens data security and lowers costs
By transforming complex, distributed desktops into a simple, on-demand service, XenDesktop frees you from the costs and constraints of traditional computing architectures. Centralized delivery, management and control of virtual desktops bring new levels of efficiency to your IT organization while streamlining security and compliance. Self-service application provisioning, simplified help desk support and support for mobile and virtual workstyles give you a foundation to leverage a new generation of IT models and strategies.