Netrepid’s SharePoint Hosting Services:
Cloud Hosted Sharepoint 2013 Collaboration Tools
SharePoint hosting services from Netrepid enable your organization with the ability to easily create and manage websites for online collaboration.
Make it easier for your people to work together. With hosted SharePoint, you can set up one web-based destination to:
- Share information with others
- Manage documents from start to finish
- Publish reports to help everyone make better decisions
But SharePoint 2013 hosting is more than just an easy way to deploy one of the industry’s best online collaboration tools. Enhanced security, accessibility from nearly any device, and hundreds of custom apps give it the ability to become the go-to solution for your office management.
Don’t just deploy another intranet portal – accelerate your online collaboration by moving to hosted SharePoint today.
Ready For A New Take On Intranet?
Host Your SharePoint With Us! Call, Chat, Or Click Now.Contact Us Now!
Features Of Our SharePoint Hosting
Easily Share and Publish Information
- SharePoint 2013 sites are easy to make. In fact, the full set of features in SharePoint Sites can help anyone build a site from start to finish. Several out-of-the-box features provide instant value by helping a site owner build the first page right away. Still other features make it simple to modify pages—change content, add interaction, or apply a design theme. Novice or expert, anyone can quickly create, customize, and publish a site that looks great and meets a specific business need.
Ensure Broad Adoption
- SharePoint sites are as easy to use as they are to make. That’s because SharePoint 2013 Sites works so well with other technologies that people use to do their jobs. Connections to Microsoft Office make it a snap to save documents directly to SharePoint sites. Even offline, people can access sites, documents, and lists with Microsoft SharePoint Workspace and synchronize changes just by reconnecting. Plus, cross-browser support and a great mobile experience mean that anyone can access and share content, in the office or on the go.
Deliver Personalized Experiences
- SharePoint 2013 Sites gives people the content they need, the way they want it. Features such as audience targeting, multilingual interface support, and user tagging provide a highly customized Web experience.