07 Nov 27th Annual Business Expo @nd Technology Show to be Held
Over 1200 attendees and nearly 150 exhibitors expected at #HRC_BizExpo
HARRISBURG (November 7, 2013) – The Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC will hold the 27th annual Business Expo @nd Technology Show, Thursday, November 14th, 9:30am-4pm at the PA Farm Show Complex and Expo Center.
- General admission is $5 with business card; admission is FREE with a Chamber & CREDC Expo ticket and business card.
- For the ﬁrst time, a theme will be implemented into the show – Expo City! The event will feature aisles identiﬁed by street names, a city square surrounding the Title Partner (Giant Food Stores, LLC), “street food” vendors, and more!
- Parking is free courtesy of Sutliff Auto Group.
- Support the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank. Help save lives by donating blood at the Expo from 9:30am-3:30pm.
- This year’s Taste of the Expo, from 12noon to 1:30pm, will allow attendees to try delectable samples from member restaurants, hotels, and caterers.
- Door Prize Boxes will be located throughout the show. Be sure to drop your business card in each prize box to be eligible to win.
- Technology Seminars, held at the Expo throughout the day, are free to attend. Pre-registration is required.
- In order to help spread the word about the 2013 Business Expo @nd Technology Show, we’re asking you to send Tweets to your followers with the hashtag #HRC_BizExpo to help promote the Expo. Every Tweet you send out with #HRC_BizExpo is another chance for you to win a prize! Click here for additional details.
Media coverage of the event is invited.