Cloud technology can help businesses overcome a variety of challenges, from security threats to an increasingly distributed workforce. Cloud computing has become a vital part of operations for many organizations. At Netrepid, we offer cloud technology solutions, including infrastructure hosting, colocation and application hosting, to help you take your enterprise’s technology to the next level. Learn more about the many solutions we offer and their benefits below.
A Range of Cloud Technology Solutions
To help businesses across industries compete and adapt to the changing computing landscape, Netrepid offers the following enterprise technology solutions:
- Application hosting: Developing an application can be expensive, especially if you host it yourself. With our application hosting services, small and medium-sized businesses can afford to develop and use specialized software. Plus, hosting in the cloud means you can access your applications from any device at any time.
- Cloud computing: Cloud computing allows you to embrace new technology quickly with less risk. Our cloud computing solutions are scalable, so you can expand your capabilities as your needs evolve.
- Distributed workforce: Many companies hire workers around the world. Make sure new hires have access to the tools they need to do their jobs by allowing us to host your virtual desktops.
- Disaster recovery: If you store all your data onsite, a flood, fire or another natural disaster can be even more devastating, interrupting operations and destroying vital business information. Our disaster recovery services, which include remote backup and website hosting, help ensure continuity even during a disaster.
- Enterprise mobility: Our spam filtering, virtual desktop, virtual server and hosted exchange services can all help you maximize enterprise mobility, perfect for companies that hire temporary workers and embrace Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance: Health care providers may struggle to meet regulatory requirements independently. With our HIPAA-compliant hosting services, you can spend less time worrying about document security and more time caring for patients.
- Infrastructure hosting: Our infrastructure hosting services are scalable and secure, allowing you to reclaim the physical space in your office and protect your data with less effort.
- Online collaboration: We can host the email tool Microsoft Exchange to help your business collaborate online, as well as virtual servers and desktops.
- PCI compliance: If you accept payment cards, our PCI-compliant cloud computing solutions can help you protect sensitive information. We keep our solutions up to date with regulations, so you don’t have to.
- Video surveillance: Our data center has security features and redundancies to keep your surveillance footage safe and accessible at all times.
- Virtualization: Virtualization of your data, desktops and servers helps protect mission-critical business information and streamline operations.
Our Cloud Hosting Reseller Program
In addition to offering cloud technology solutions directly to end users, Netrepid has a cloud hosting reseller and partner program. This program allows other technology providers to offer cloud services to their customers. If you meet our partner program qualifications, you can enroll by submitting an application.