02 Jul White Paper Wednesday: The 10 ‘Must-haves’ For Secure Enterprise Mobility
By Jonathan Bentz, Marketing Manager
Editor’s Note: Starting today and running for as many Wednesday’s as we can accommodate, Netrepid is going to review white papers related to different aspects of business technology right here on our blog. While we are happy to actively find white papers on our own, we are also accepting submissions for review. Got a white paper you would like us to review? Submit it for consideration here.
What Is ‘White Paper Wednesday’?
First off – thanks for the click! Welcome to the first White Paper Wednesday here at Netrepid.com! We might not be the first online publication that features white papers on Wednesdays. That said, it is our hope as these weekly features evolve that we are able to provide technology decision makers and those who influence technology decisions with valuable information to help accelerate their programs forward.
If you have a white paper you would like us to review, please submit it for consideration here.
The 10 “Must-haves” For Secure Enterprise Mobility
- Publisher: Citrix (presented by Netrepid)
- Published On: September 3, 2013
- Language: English
- Pages: 12
- Size: 4.62 MB
- Snapshot: This whitepaper will help you address 10 questions related to the top security concerns preventing enterprises from adopting a mobile-friendly work environment.
- Download Link: Click here
Our review: It’s no secret in today’s fast-paced business environments that nearly all employees are connected to some form of device all-day, everyday. Employees today enjoy bringing their devices to the workplace and have few objections to blurring the lines between work life and personal life on their device. The advantages to businesses who embrace a more “mobile workstyle” are also numerous.
That said, with greater accessibility comes greater responsibility. According to research included in this whitepaper, security concerns are the main reason companies cite for not instituting enterprise mobility solutions and bring your own device (BYOD) programs.
This whitepaper published by Citrix breaks down:
- The three main factors contributing to mobile security concerns in today’s enterprises.
- A more comprehensive framework for mobile security than what is included in most mobile device management solutions.
- 10 questions enterprises should ask a potential mobility management vendor
- Extensive detail on a wide variety of mobile device security challenges and requirements
While embracing mobility can create game-changing opportunities for growing companies, it also leaves them to exposed to greater risks. This whitepaper can serve as a go-to guide for mobile security framework and as a checklist for companies evaluating vendors of enterprise mobility management.